West 40 ALOP at Ridgewood HS
The West 40 ALOP commits to advocating for your child in the following ways:
- Monitoring your child’s progress by reviewing grades, attendance and behavior.
- Communicating with teachers and school administration about your child’s progress.
- Providing support and mentoring to your child, in regards to academic, social and behavioral concerns.
- Assist with providing outreach services for you and your family, as needed.
- Maintaining communication regarding your child’s overall progress.